Act 126 Information
Act 126 – Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse, Mandatory Training
Individuals completing the Act 126 Training
The Act 126 training is posted as a course within Schoology. You can access these materials after logging into Schoology by clicking here. Once logged in, click on “Courses” at the top of the page. Below that banner you should see Act 126 Training listed.
Directions for the training, including a direct link to the training procedure itself, can be found within the Schoology course. If you do not see Act 126 Training listed within Schoology please contact Sandy Smart.
Act 126 Related Materials
- Act 126, Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- Act 126 Info Sheet
- Child Protection Services Law
- Child Hot Line Description
- Solanco School District Policy, No. 806
- Related Contact Information