Solanco Safety Committee
Jump To Section:
Welcome to the Solanco Safety Committee!
The specific functions of the Safety Committee are to detect hazards, analyze and solve problems and assist in the management of safety.
The Safety Committee consists of management and employee representatives. The Safety Committee utilizes members representative of all district buildings. Please feel free to contact a Safety Committee member with concerns or suggestions for keeping the Solanco School District a safer place.
The specific duties of the Safety Committee include:
- Facilitate cooperation between an employer and employees in initiating, developing, carrying out and monitoring measures designed to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees
- Assist in the resolution of occupational health and safety issues at the workplace
- Assist in the formulation and dissemination of policies, practices and procedures that promote health and safety at the workplace
- Assist with the development of accident and investigative reporting procedures
- Advise the employer on any proposed or actual changes to health and safety policies, practices and procedures in the workplace
Safety Committee Meeting Minutes
Safety Committee Members
|Balmer, Stephanie||Teacher||Solanco High School|
|Jones, Stephanie||Teacher||Solanco High School|
|McPherson, Alison||Teacher||Quarryville Elementary|
|Williams, Hayley||Teacher||Quarryville Elementary|
|Edwards-Nace, Ashley||Dir. Behavioral Support||Admin Office|
|Mankin, Emily||Teacher||Swift/Smith Middle Schools|
|Kreider, Derrick||Teacher||Swift Middle School|
|Miller, Brett||Teacher||Solanco High School|
|Schmitt, Greg||Teacher||Bart Elementary|
|Terry, Heather||Teacher||Clermont Elementary|
|Sunday, Angela||Employee Representative||Admin Office|
Looking for a specific form or document? Below you will find forms and documents you may need during your child’s time at Solanco.
121 South Hess St.
Quarryville, PA 17566
How We’re Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
School during COVID was challenging, and we worked hard to ensure our schools were both safe and open. The link to the right accesses our Health and Safety Plan, which describes what measures we are taking regarding COVID.