Parents or guardians may register their child to attend a Solanco School District school by contacting the Student Registration Department, located at the Administrative Office, 121 South Hess Street, Quarryville, PA 17566. Please email Cindy Criswell or Kathy Martin to schedule an appointment to register your child.
Please bring copies of the following documents with you to the registration appointment:
- Solanco School District student registration packet
- Child’s Immunizations Record
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of most recent report card and IEP (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency in Solanco School District (Acceptable forms include current utility bill, lease agreement, real estate settlement sheet, bank statement or payroll voucher.)
- Notarized Solanco School District Guardianship Agreement
- Adoption Certificate
- Notarized Parent Custodial Agreement, which includes educational rights of child.
School personnel will review your student’s records and proceed with the registration process. Your student will not be able to attend School classes until the registration process has been completed. Specific state requirements must be satisfied before a student may be enrolled in a public school. A student’s enrollment at the Solanco School District may be denied at any time during the enrollment process, if state requirements are not satisfied.